Library login and password help
Get help with logging onto the ACAD network and accessing online library resources.
My library account
To access My Library Account (check borrowed items, renew materials, request and change your library PIN) you will need a Library User ID and Library PIN.
Library User ID
To determine your library user ID, replace the “0000’s” at the start of your ACAD ID with ACAD, i.e. if your ACAD ID is 000012345, then your LIBRARY USER ID is ACAD12345
Ask at the front desk for your library PIN
- Go to My Library Account and Request Library PIN. After you enter the requested information, your default Library PIN will be emailed to you.
- Go to the ACAD Helpdesk Knowledgebase for information on how to set-up and troubleshoot your e-mail and access the Network. The Knowledgebase also offers advice and instruction on printing, scanning and copying services as well as internet connectivity.
- To access Mosaic, use the same password and login you use to access the Network.
- When accessing Library E-Resources remotely, you will be asked for your Library User ID and PIN.
- To register a Lynda.com account, email email@example.com.
- First-time users of Artstor must register an Artstor account from an ACAD campus computer. Remote access to Artstor’s Digital Library expires every 120 days. In order to re-activate remote access, log into Artstor from any campus computer.