Joint ACAD + U of C Graduate Students' Presentations
A Visible Word, 2016
fired porcelain paper clay slab, cone 6, unglazed
16 x 9 1/2 inches
WHEN: Tues, Nov 29 from 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
WHERE: Room 340
Format: 10 minutes presentations on selected aspects of their practice-lead research followed by discussions and Q & A.
- Elmira Sarreshtehdari: Epoch (U of C)
- Sharon Hogg: Be Still You Born of Tempest: Agential Realism (ACAD)
- Nurgul Rodriguez: Becoming Words (U of C)
- Carlos Rojas: Identity through Migration: Mutants/Metissage/Hybridity (ACAD)
- Brandon Hearty: Eudemus and the Rats (U of C)
- Peter Sloan: Myth’ing the Point: Semiotics (ACAD)
A collaboration between U of C- ART699: Topics in Art Theory and Criticism, Susan Cahill ACAD- SOSC 200: Visual Culture Methods + Analysis, Gerry Kisil, CRST614: Graduate Studio, Mackenzie Frère, Charles Lewton-Brain , Martina Lantin, and CRSM623: Emerging Craft Discourses, Mireille Perron.
All are welcome!