Paramount Resources Ltd. Award
Paramount Resources Ltd. is an independent, intermediate Canadian energy company. The Company explores for, develops, produces, and markets natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories. The Company also holds securities of public and private entities, including Trilogy Energy Corp., MEG Energy Corp., Marquee Energy Ltd., RMP Energy Inc., and Strategic Oil & Gas Ltd. The Company's heavy oil assets were spun off into a 100% owned subsidiary, Cavalier Resources Inc., in January 2012.
- Upload all supporting documentation (images, statement, etc.) to Slideroom
- Application Deadline: Oct 1 (*applications will be accepted on the following working day, if the deadline falls on a weekend)
- Up to 3 pieces for consideration
- Open to all formats and mediums
- Dimensions of work cannot exceed 6ft W x 2ft D x 4ft H
- Weight Restrictions: 50lbs total or 10lbs per hanger if displayed as a series
- Artist Statement
- Artist Biography
- Provide a value and description of your piece(s)
As a corporate partner of the Alberta College of Art + Design, Paramount Resources Ltd. is offering the opportunity for all ACAD students to participate in an open call for submissions. The selected student from the juried submissions will receive the “Paramount Resources Ltd. Award”, valued at $2000 in exchange for one piece of selected submitted work, which will be displayed in the Paramount Resources Ltd. office reception area downtown. Beyond the initial display period, the long-term intention is that Paramount Resources Ltd. will then auction the piece through one of their community investment partners, with all proceeds benefiting that charity. In addition to the award, this is a great opportunity for the selected student to showcase their work while also supporting a local charitable organization.