The Studio at the Corning Museum of Glass Scholarship (311-0512)
Award eligibility:3rd and 4th year Glass majors. 3rd year students must be returning to ACAD for the following fall semester.
Award source:Corning Museum of Glass
Award criteria:Merit of work, artist’s statement and proposal to study at The Studio at the Corning Museum of Glass
Award details:Full tuition with shared room and board for one week, OR Full tuition for two weeks (no room and board)
Number of awards:1
Award selection:Glass Faculty
- Upload all supporting documentation (images, statement, etc.) to Slideroom
- Application Deadline: Feb 1 (*applications will be accepted on the following working day, if the deadline falls on a weekend)
- Five (5) digital images of different pieces of your work
- Image list indicating number, title, size, medium and date of completion of work
- Proposal to study at The Studio at the Corning Museum of Glass
- Explain how being enrolled in that specific course will relate to your work or how you intend to adapt it to your work in the future
- Artist Statement
Recipient is responsible for the application fee, travel expenses and selecting one of the two options:
- Full tuition for one week, room and board covered.
- Full tuition for two weeks, room and board NOT covered.