Improve your writing skills, learn better study habits, find a tutor, connect with a study group, and more.
The Learning Assistance Resources office can help you improve your writing skills, learn better study habits, find a tutor, connect with a study group, and find other services to help you succeed.
How do I get support?
You can visit the Learning Assistance Office for general help during office hours, or you can reach us by email.
For writing support please email us.
What can I get help with?
- Any difficulty you’re experiencing with any of your courses
- Concerns about an assignment or paper
- Improving your study skills, time management, and test taking abilities
- Help with writing assignments in the Liberal Study courses, crits, or simply to improve your writing skills
- Tutoring from peer tutors, professional tutors, and strategists
What services are offered?
- Drop-in tutoring and learning strategy sessions at the library (no appointment necessary)
- Writing consultations and tutoring at the Writing Centre
- One-on-one tutoring (Learning Assistance Office)
- Study skills consultations and seminars for improving test taking skills, time management, writing skills, note taking, writing multiple choice exams (Learning Assistance Office)
- Individual academic advising (Learning Assistance Office)
Where can I find additional help?
We’ve put together a list of resources to help you out.