Program planning guides
Need help figuring out what you need to declare your major? Want to know how many more classes you have to take before you graduate? These Program Planning Guides are designed to help you track your undergraduate degree program requirements.
Use the program planning guides below to match the courses you have already taken or received credit for against the courses you need for your major. Don't forget to download an unofficial transcript from ACAD webService.
To help plan out your week, print off the Academic Weekly Planner.
For help, meet with the Registration Assistants or the Student Academic Advisor in the Student Affairs Office.
First Year Studies Planning Guide
STUDENTS ENTERING 5th or 6th year: Please follow your previous year Program Planning Guide, not the planning guides listed below. You can receive a copy of your current Program Planning Guide from the Registrar's Office.
BDES Planning Guides
- School of Visual Art: Photography Major
- School of Communications Design: Advertising/Graphic Design Stream
- School of Communications Design: Character Design/Illustration Stream
BFA Planning Guides
- School of Craft and Emerging Media: Ceramics Major
- School of Craft and Emerging Media: Fibre Major
- School of Craft and Emerging Media: Glass Major
- School of Craft and Emerging Media: Jewellery + Metals Major
- School of Craft and Emerging Media: Media Arts Interactivity Stream
- School of Craft and Emerging Media: Media Arts Time-Based Arts Stream
- School of Visual Art: Drawing Major
- School of Visual Art: Painting Major
- School of Visual Art: Print Media Major
- School of Visual Art: Sculpture Major
Minor Programs Planning Guides
Students wishing to complete a maximum of one Minor program (18-24 credits) alongside their Major degree program (120 credits) must do so prior to graduation. Please note: Students may apply up to 3 mandatory core courses from the major degree program to fulfill the minor requirements.