ATTN: Students - Class Registration Update
Set yourself up for success and get ready for the Fall Semester!
The Fall Semester of classes begin Monday, September 11 and here are a few tips to set you up for success:
Check Your WebService
- Ensure that your registration is complete and that you have all the courses you require*.
- Follow-up with email@example.com if you have any questions regarding registration.
- Confirm and pay your tuition and fees owing.
*Looking for a Course? Space is still available in the following electives:
- ACAD.222 - Performance + Installation
- DRWG.221 - Drawing: Ideas + Concepts
- SCLP.321 - Intermediate Sculpture Studio Seminar
- PHTG.201 - Creative Photography
- PPRL.303 - Business (LS)
Know Your Deadlines
- The last day to pay tuition/change registration for Fall 2017 Semester - Friday, September 22, 2017.
- The total amount of your student loan will be deposited into your bank account. You are responsible for paying your tuition by the fee deadline.
- UPasses will be available for students who have paid their full tuition + fees as early as Wednesday, August 30, 2017. You may pick up your UPass from the Knowledge Center when available.
Locker Rental Procedures
- Lockers are available to rent through webService.
- Locker rentals have been set up similar to a Fall Semester course. Students should select CRN 20812, LOCK 100A for a locker for a full year. A $40 rental fee will be applied to your fees. Locker numbers and combinations will be assigned after Friday, September 1, 2017, and can be obtained from the security office.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.