CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: Marion Nicoll Gallery
Deadline: 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, August 31, 2016
The Marion Nicoll Galllery (MNG) selection jury needs members to help adjudicate the Fall 2016 Semester Exhibition Programming!
- Call is open to all majors and years: members must in good standing of ACADSA (you are one if you paid your tuition/fees).
- Students who are applying for an exhibition in this term are not eligible.
- Approximately two-to-three hours to review applications prior to the jury meeting (you will receive an invitation to join a private DropBox folder to evaluate prior to the jury meeting).
- Approximately two hours to meet (at ACAD) to make decisions, on September 8, 9 or 10 (date and time TBD upon finding a time that works best for all jury members).
- Availability to complete the review tasks outlined above prior to initial meeting.
- The opportunity to participate in an art exhibition jury process.
- Looks great on a CV!
- Opportunity to exercise critical discourse and critique outside of ACAD classes.
How to Apply:
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line, “Jury Application”.
In the email, please include your full name and student number, your year and major (if undeclared please indicate) and a brief statement (100 to 250 words) about why you would like to participate.
The MNG looks forward to receiving your applications!
Deadline is 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, August 31, 2016.
Please contact Ashley Slemming, MNG Director, via electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Visit marionnicollgallery.wordpress.com for more information